Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85004,
Tel: +1 602 252 1234 , Fax: +1 602 254 9472
Hyatt Regency Phoenix offers deluxe amenities, world-class service and a downtown setting close to the convention center and city attractions. With several convenient transportation options at your disposal, you will have no problem getting to and from our hotel and wherever else you need to go.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix is pleased to offer guests the convenience of covered self and valet parking, with in and out privileges.
- Overnight Valet Parking – $28 per 24 hours
- Short Term Valet Parking – $12 for the first hour, +$1 each additional hour. After 10 hours, $28
- Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk – $19 with in-out privileges, charged to your room
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on North 2nd Street; clearance of 6 feet, 3 inches.
- AAA Transportation - AAA Yellow Cab Rates to the airport are $15.00 and $17.00 from the airport to the hotel (4-person max). AAA offers sedans, SUV's, and group transportation on request. Reservations are recommended.
- Super Shuttle - Rates to/from the airport $13 each way per passenger. Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim
Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand. Reservations required.
- Valley Metro Light Rail - Proceed to Ground Transportation. Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail
Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello
De-board at the Washington/3rd Street Station. Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block north of the Metro Light Rail. The cost is $2 per ride, or an all-day pass of $4. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to inquire with the concierge before your arrival.
- Uber Arizona - Uber Arizona offers services to and from Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Guest can arrange for transportation to various attractions throughout the valley and to and from Sky Harbor International airport.